Crick History Society
Crick History Society was formed in 2003 and meets on second Wednesday of month. The aims of the Society are
• To encourage an interest in the history of Crick village
• To research and share knowledge of the history of Crick
• To create a record of the history of Crick village and establish an archive of that information for future generations
• To organise programs of events for the benefit of members and others
• To promote contact with other Local History Societies, Associations and responsible bodies.
Activities and Meetings
Crick History Society was formed in 2003 and meets on the second Wednesday of the month – see the ‘What’s On’ page of this website. The Society welcomes anyone who is interested in local history. The society acts as a focus for associated events, carrying out research projects, and handling heritage-related enquiries. If you have something of interest - documents, photographs or postcards, artefacts (or even an old house!) - We will be very pleased to hear from you. In addition to its programme of lectures, events and outings, the society is responsible for the 'History Notes' in Crick News (the village magazine), and also manages the Crick Digital Archive. Finally, it acts as a point of contact with those researching family history connections with the village or those wishing to study the history of their house.
|Contact:||Sally Nicholson (Secretary)|
|Address:||61 Cowley Meadow Way|
Information last updated Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:32.