Spatial Options 3a and 3b - Deadline to respond is 12 noon on Christmas Eve
We attended the meeting with our MP Chris Heaton- Harris in Yelvertoft on Friday. The key point which emerged was that even if you don't wish to complete the questionnaire, you can have your say by writing to or emailing the Strategic Plan Team at WNC giving your views on Options 3a and 3b. Copy our MP Chris Heaton-Harris - he made it clear that he will only get involved if he is approached by his constituents and it is a major concern. Email addresses are:
Hard copy letters can be sent by post to:
1. Strategic Plan, West Northamptonshire Council, The Guildhall, St Giles Square, Northampton, NN1 1DE .
2. Chris Heaton-Harris House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA .
Concerns which might include:
1. Damage to the environment including the loss of green space and the effect this will have on flora and fauna.
2. The loss of the natural environment between Crick and Yelvertoft.
3. Increase in traffic at J18 and on the A5 and the A 428.
4. Increase in noise, light, air and other forms of pollution.
Here is an example letter.
Posted: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 12:19 by Emma Needham