Funding for West Northants community and voluntary groups is now available
Community and voluntary groups who deliver important services in West Northamptonshire can now apply for grants of up to £5,000.
West Northamptonshire Council (WNC) has opened a fresh round of Community Funding Grants from Friday, 8 July 2022.
Applications for this round of funding should be submitted no later than Sunday, 27 July 2022.
The grant scheme is open to community and voluntary sector organisations, registered charities and not-for-profit organisations, for projects that support one or more of the council's corporate plan priorities. The six corporate plan priorities are:
- Green and clean: environment and wellbeing
- Improved life chances: health, social care and families
- Connected communities: transport and connectivity
- Thriving villages and towns: place shaping and homes
- Economic development: growth and prosperity
- Robust resource management: transparency and financial probity
For more information on funding streams, how to apply, the dates for future funding rounds, the council's Community Funding Grants Policy, and an expression of interest form, visit the council's Community Grants page.
If anyone would like to speak to the Community Funding Officer about their eligibility to apply for a grant, contact Peter Worth via email@example.com or call 01327 322227.
Posted: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 10:48 by Emma Needham